You're right, that is generous of us! We just felt that seeing as you have all helped us to where we are today, that we would give something back. We're good like that.
All you have to do to enter is go to https://gleam.io/XOg5a/sandwich-king-ipad-mini-competition-october-2017 or interact with the interface below. You can log in with your social media and then engage with our social media using the options given. Easy!
To sweeten the deal, the more you engage with our content, the more chances you will have to win!
We do have some rules for this, so click the relevant link above or scroll down for our competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Lime Tree Foods ltd t/a The Sandwich King.
2. Employees of The Sandwich King or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route for entry into this competition is via https://gleam.io/3rqYo/sandwich-king-ipad-mini-giveaway. Entry can be made by engaging with The Sandwich King social media using the widget on this site, or by linking directly to the gleam.io competition page using the url provided. Chances of winning shall be increased by engaging with more content.
5. Closing date for entry will be the date specified on the competition details. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random once per calendar month for the duration of the competition and verified by Promoter or it’s agents.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will contact the winner to arrange delivery details of the prize, which will be via a courier nominated by the promoter.
13. The Promoter reserved the right to arrange for a collection of the prize if delivery is not possible.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Entrants must be aged 13 or over.
20. Entrants must be of UK residence.